The ever increasing popularity of the Firefox browser can be put down to the ever increasing number of add-ons or extensions that programmers have created. These add-ons can enhance Firefox by adding extras that were not initially included in the internet browser. Because these Extensions exceed a thousand, it is important to know the best Firefox Plugins for SEO, Social Media and YouTube SEO .
With the ever increasing popularity of SEO tweaked articles and the great potential for earning revenue through the Net, many people prefer using Firefox because it is still fasterfor Internet surfing. It also allows numerous Pluginsthat you are able to use for SEO purposes. Other benefits of add ons are as follows:
You get to open the identical page which you are looking at in IE.
You get toset up a desktop shortcut from a page address.
You get to add bookmarks.
You get to translate highlighted text on your page into another language.
You get to reopen a closed tab.
Although there are hundreds of Firefox add ons, many are still maintained by the Mozilla foundation. You can get them by navigating to the page using the URL or by using your Firefox browser. From the TOOLS menu, choose EXTENSION. Afterwards, a fresh dialogue box will open. It offers the list of add ons that are already installed. You will also see a link at the bottom right saying “GET MORE EXTENSIONS”.
Here are a few of the most useful Firefox add ons for SEO:
1. SearchStatus – Through this SEO toolbar plug-in, you are able to see Google PageRank, Compete Rank, mozRank, Alexa Rank and Google related links in addition to inbound links from Yahoo Site Explorer and Google.
2. SEOQuake – This plug-in is good for those who are always rushing things. This extension can help you check backlinks, PageRank, domain age and other statistics. It enables webmasters to deal with promotional websites and SEO.
3. SEO Toolbar ± This add-on has shortcuts to popular SEO tools, Keyword Research Tools, PPC Systems and domain tools, like Google Adwords keyword suggestion tool, Keyword Discovery, Alexa, Competitive Intelligence as well as SEO Toolkit and more.
4. The KeywordSpy SEO/PPC -This plug-in helps advertisers, webmasters and SEO analysts in doing their SEo as well as PPC research.
5. Foxy SEO Tool – This is a free plug-in which offers several search engine functions like Google Site, Live FromLinks and Yahoo! Site Explorer. This plug-in can help you get web traffic analysis and check sites via directories.
6. KGen – This plug-in also helps webmasters keep up with the word content as well as the average amount. It also helps with quality and statistics. It also helps you see the keyword strategy of your competitors.
There are several other Firefox add ons you can choose from. Depending on your needs, choosing from the best Firefox add ons for SEO can help you on your way to Internet marketing success.